GeoCV is a venture capital backed 3D capturing VR / AR company. Our vision is to enable everyone to capture the world in 3D with a phone and share it in virtual and augmented reality. 3D virtual tours for real estate is our beachhead market. We're looking for an experienced Lead Sales / Business Development individual contributor to join our team in establishing a sales machine and grabbing the largest piece of this billion dollars market opportunity.
There are 2 million realtors nationwide making 8 million sales and rentals transactions annually. We allow agents and brokerages differentiate themselves to win more listings and get more referrals, attract more qualified leads to their listings to sell faster spending less time on unpromising in-person showings.
GeoCV is founded by 3D computer vision experts with 12 years experience in the field. There are 5 computer science PhDs in our 13-person team. And we've developed an advanced automated technology for providing unique 3D virtual tours, photography and floor plans at the highest quality and at an affordable price. There is a single strong competitor in the market, and we have a more scalable superior solution and business model.
The company is backed by 7 Silicon Valley, New York and international venture capital investors including Rothenberg Ventures, the most active investor in virtual reality.
- Invent, test and implement sales strategy and tactics – from cold calling individual agents and photographers to building partnerships with the largest brokerages
- Run the whole sales cycle hands-on from lead generation and qualification to pitching and closing to account management
- Establish sales processes, including CRM (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Help hire, train and lead the sales team (in the perspective of several months)
- Prepare and participate in trade shows and other events, infrequent traveling
- Participate in preparation of marketing materials
- Prepare sales projections and reports
- 3+ years experience in sales of technological services or products (ideally in real estate)
- Proven sales achievements
- Skills and experience in various sales techniques, e.g. cold calling, email and LinkedIn outreach, face-to-face meetings, enterprise sales to large customers, trade shows and networking events
- Experience with setting up and using CRM systems
- Online marketing experience (email marketing, social media, ads, etc.) is beneficial
- Integrity, passion, execution speed and efficiency
- Be hardworking, persistent, creative and organized
- Skills at hunting, farming, communicating values, working with silence and objections, presenting, negotiating, identifying decision makers and building business relationships
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is strongly preferred
- Experience in hiring and leading sales team is preferred
- Connections and understanding of real estate market are beneficial
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission
- Equity stock options
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours coupled with responsible commitment
- Paid flexible vacation, holidays and sick days
- Opportunity to grow fast to VP or C-Level together with the company
- Scalable product with tech and price differentiators for a huge market
- Large influence on the company’s business and corporate culture
- Office with a startup atmosphere, currently at 5th Ave & 17th St, New York, NY
Please send your resume to email@example.com or find GeoCV CEO email.
GeoCV is actively growing, and we're always looking for talents. If you believe that you could be a great fit but don't see a particular role in our vacancies, please contact us anyway.